Outdoor Tribe CIC provides opportunities for adults and children to benefit their wellbeing through nature connection experiences in an ancient woodland between Thrapston and Corby.
- Forest School (children aged 3 – 10)
- Woodland sessions for families with SEN children (children over 3)
- Mindfulness through nature connection (adults)
- Shinrin Yoku – Forest Bathing (Adults and accompanied children over 10)
- Woodland management, including habitat management, tree planting and coppicing (adults)
- Creative Connections – Nature, Land Art, Poetry/Creative writing (adults)
- Mindful Bushcraft – (adults and accompanied children over 10)
- Wellbeing retreats – half and full day (adults)
- Corporate wellbeing days for up to 25 people, encompassing a mix of the above
We are insured to deliver nature connection sessions at our woodland setting and anywhere else
in the UK.
Outdoor Tribe also delivers accredited training for adults wishing to deliver Wellbeing In Nature
sessions in their own setting.
“There was something about today that made for pure happiness. The smell of the wild garlic. The smokey fire. Sunshine unexpectedly and the company of kind, interested and friendly people.”
“It is very rare for me to be able to relax and feel calm while we are out, but today I felt just that – it was so good for the soul and engaging with the activities on offer was very therapeutic.”
“My heart is quietened by the stillness of this place. I feel rested and at peace.”