- This event has passed.
Introduction to Social Enterprise
March 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
By UON Enterprise and Employability
This webinar will introduce you to the concept of social enterprise.
About this Event
If you want your business to do more than just make a profit, starting a social enterprise may be right for you. Social enterprises need to generate revenue for sustainability but they also have equally important social or environmental goals.
This interactive webinar will introduce you to the concept of social enterprise. It provides background information and examines the main challenges that any entrepreneur or charity needs to consider when starting a social enterprise.
The webinar will include :
- An overview of the social enterprise sector
- An overview of social enterprise legal structures
- An introduction to social enterprise history and background.
The webinar will be presented by Adam Lawton, one of our most experienced business advisors.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must:
- Be looking to start a business within South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Be looking to start a social enterprise within the South East Midlands less than 3 years trading history
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting webinar.